Thursday, August 30, 2012

Published!

I did it!  I did it!

I want to run around chanting, waving my hands in the air.  I kinda already did, after I saw it.

Did what?  Saw what?

This.

A link to me - my writing - is actually on the front page of the Huffington Post as I write this.

I know it won't last.  I know it will change soon - as headlines shift.

But let me have my moment.

I'm a writer!

And yes, I know not everyone will like it.  I know there will be negative comments, cause I moderate them every day in my gig as a comment moderator for HuffPost.

And I also realize the first piece published from my blog to a wider readership is about penises.

I have no shame.  


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be more proud and puffed up for you if you were my own daughter! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete